A lot of things have happened since my last post. Here is a quick rundown:
- We learned that my wife, Helen, is pregnant with our first little girl, who's due late April.
- The King's Philharmonic Winds premiered the chamber winds version of Hateful is the Dark- Blue Sky and Beyond the Sea to some flattering reviews.
- I was accepted as a resident composer for the 2019 Choral Art program at the Banff Centre for
Arts and Creativity.
- Con Anima, one of Aberdeen's top chamber choirs, commissioned a new work from me - Weep,
O Mine Eyes - to be premiered in May.
- The main item for my PhD dissertation, The Martyrdom of the Saints, was completed and
rehearsals are now underway.
I'm going to put more effort into keeping this website up-to-date. There's a lot of stuff to talk about.