I've been ill for the past few days, but today I was able to make a little progress. It kinda stinks not being able to work as I'd like. There was a time when I could sit down and work on a single piece for like four hours with a small break for some sort of a spinach wrap or something like that. But I guess I just gotta do what I gotta do to get better and do what I can as far as composing.
Today's bit was filling out more of what I did two days ago as Choir I gradually turns into a murderous mob in mov V of Martyrdom. This is what it looks like now.
The most visually appealing bit for me is the accompaniment being added. I'm obviously going to fix it up a bit to make it physically possible to play at a piano, but for now I just enjoy how it looks.
Some major influence from Beat, Beat Drums going on here. Man, I can't wait to orchestrate this!